Kenn Whitaker is an American Actor who is well-known for appearing in movies like “Bulworth” and “Last Days.” Another reason why he is famous is the fact that he is the brother of Forest Whitaker. All three Whitaker brothers are well known in Hollywood.
Today, in this article we will shed light on the biography and facts of Kenn Whitaker. His family, house, lifestyle, education, personal details, and more.
|Name||Kenneth Dwayne Whitaker|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1963|
|Birth Place||Long View, Texas, United States of America|
Early Life and Childhood
Born on June 8, 1963, Kenneth Dwayne Whitaker is 59 years old. When he was younger, he had the potential to excel academically. He was an ordinary youngster who loved performing instead. Kenn attended primary school in Palisades, California, at Palisades Charter High School. To finish his diploma, he later enrolled in high school.
Kenn Whitaker loved acting a lot and desired a career in it. Thereafter, he put in a lot of effort to succeed in the entertainment industry.
Kenn Whitaker’s Physical Appearance
He has a good-looking appearance and became well-known in the media after participating in “Bulworth” and “Final Days” among other films. He became well-known as a result of his older brother Forest Whitaker.
Kenn is around 174 pounds. and 5 feet 9 inches tall. His short, jet-black hair is dyed a deep shade of brown, and his eyes are stunning. His body is forty-four inches wide.
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 9 Inch
In Meters: 1.75 M
In Centimeters: 175 Cm
|Weight||In Kilograms: 78 Kg
In Pounds: 174 Lbs
|Hair Color||Jet Black|
Kenn Whitaker was born to devoted parents who had a good life. His mother, Laura Francis Smith, was a special education teacher, and his father, Forest Steven Jr., sold insurance.
Even after having children, Laura Francis Smith continued to study. While having children, she maintained her education at the collegiate level and earned two master’s degrees.
The family of Kenn was originally based in Long View, Texas, but eventually moved to South Central Los Angeles. His parents raised him with a great deal of love and concern.
Kenn Whitaker has three siblings, to be specific. Forest Whitaker and Damon Whitaker are his two siblings. Deborah Whitaker is his sister’s name as well. Another American actor is Damon Whitaker.
The most well-known of the three is Forest Whitaker, his older brother. He is also an accomplished American actor who has received several honors, such as the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award.
Deborah Whitaker, who is Kenn’s sister, is an American film producer and filmmaker best known for co-writing and directing the 2016 film Climate. It seems that the Whitaker family has a long history in acting, directing, and producing. Whitakers’ offspring are all employed in the entertainment sector.
|Father||Forest Steven Jr.|
|Mother||Laura Francis Smith|
Whitaker’s Brother, Forest Whitaker
Kenn Whitaker’s brother Forest Whitaker is a well-known American Actor, producer, and director. As a result of his prominence, Kenn and his siblings also rose to greater fame.
Kenn Whitaker gained notoriety from social media comparisons between him and his brother Forest Whitaker.
Both appear the same and occasionally people have trouble telling them apart. As a result, people are confused, which causes the internet to see a new trend. He was born on July 15, 1961.
Interesting Facts about Forest Whitaker
- Forest Whitaker made his big-screen debut in the enduring comedy classic “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” in 1982 at just 21.
- Ptosis, a congenital disorder that prevents Forest Whitaker from fully opening his right eye, has affected him from birth. Whitaker has overcome this obstacle and has become an Academy award–winning actor, director, and producer, demonstrating that anything is possible despite physical limitations.
- For his compelling portrayal of Ugandan dictator Idi Amin in the critically acclaimed movie “The Last King of Scotland,” Forest Whitaker won the Academy Award for Best Actor in 2007.
- The actor Forest Whitaker is a vocal supporter of animal rights. He has always been a supporter of PETA and is a devout vegetarian. He has even worked as a spokesperson for the group.
- Forest Whitaker excelled as a football player in high school, but his love was for acting. He declined a collegiate athletic scholarship to enroll in an acting program, allowing him to pursue his aspiration of becoming an actor.
- Forest Whitaker holds a black belt in karate and is an enthusiastic fan of martial art. He has been engaged in the martial art of karate for a considerable amount of time. Even his friends and family have been known to receive karate instruction from him.
Kenn Whitaker Career
Kenn was from a family that worked hard and aspired to succeed in the entertainment industry. His older brother served as an inspiration for him to pursue an acting profession. His first picture, “Most Wanted,” gave him a supporting part. After completing his first picture, he began working on various other projects.
But they weren’t big parts. He has been on television programs including “Party of Five” and “Tracy Takes On.” Yet there weren’t very important non-recurring positions.
In later films like Life, Last Days, and The Theory of the Leisure Class, Kenn was given important parts. He received plaudits for his performance in the film and was adored for his gifts.
Yet, after playing Ben Forget in Last Days in 2001, he hasn’t appeared in any additional movies or television episodes. When he made the decision to take a vacation from performing, he had just reached the pinnacle of his profession. He leads a quiet and serene life and is content with his choice.
Kenn is not active on social media platforms. He decides to keep his life private and is not active on any social media platform. Kenn loves spending time with his nephews and nieces.
Whereas his brother, Forest Whitaker, is the exact opposite of him. He is fond of social media and has over 147k followers on his Instagram.
According to different sources, Kenn Whitaker’s net worth is estimated to be USD 1 million as of 2023.
|Net Worth||$1 Million Approx.|